The Harrison County Bureau Of Emergency Services has a commitment to
caring for the Media and the community which we serve. This section of our
website was designed to further this goal.
During an incident in progress, we may not have information to give you,
other than the general dispatch details visible from the Recent CAD Calls link.
We shall do our best to keep the call narrative accurate and up to date for the
duration of the call.
The information contained on these pages is designed to direct and aid
members of the Media in acquiring the information needed in order to inform the
public as to the latest events.
Please remember that as a Media representative, it is your responsibility to
verify all information displayed on these pages. You are encouraged to
investigate and report any incidents you encounter and deem newsworthy on these
The information provided on these pages can be explained by following the
links contained on this portion of our website.
- The Cad History Log allows you to view all incidents within the
past 72 hours.
- Active Cad Calls allows you to view all calls within the past 8
hours. It also allows you to view the calls in progress, with the exception
of those incidents handled only by a law enforcement agency. Due to security
reasons, those calls will not be displayed until they have been
cleared from the active list.
- The Complaint Table gives a brief definition of all the complaint
types used in our CAD system.
- Agency Contacts provides a list of all names, addresses and phone
numbers for the departments served by the Bureau.
- Departmental Numbering is a cross reference guide to all units,
apparatus and departments served by the Bureau.
- The Unit Table provides an overview of the numbering system for the
law enforcement agencies served by the Bureau.
- The Other Links section is still a work in progress. We will have
it up and running in the near future.
- Finally, the HCBES Home link will take you to our website's main
page, from which point you can read a brief description of who we are and
what services we provide, as well as a history of the Bureau and a monthly
total by complaint for calls dispatched by our agency.